Tomorrow I turn 29, my last year of so called youth (according to some people) and the start of where I need to settle down and truly find a purpose in my life. hmmm.
I also set out on my trip of a life time, to finally see Alaska, and hopefully the first trip of many.
I do see this coming year as a time for change. I need to find a job where I can keep up and I can be healthy. I want to continue my determination to see experience new places and new things. To do my best to enjoy my life; pains remind me daily of things that could have been, and thankfully weren't.
I have my dreams and goals, most with revolve around my photography and travel. Good friends are important too.
I often tear myself apart over the things I've done wrong, and the things that have derailed my life. But it is all part of who I am and part or the decisions as I do continue on.
For now I focus on the beauty of Alaska, and later I come to decisions on which fork in the road to take in this adventure that is my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment