Monday, December 21, 2009

Winter Wonderlands

Winter came in full force early this year (what little snow we do get generally comes after the new year).  For two days the snow fell, constantally. Leaving close to 2' of soft powder on the ground, not bad for shoveling (is light) but not too great for sleding or snowballs.



The shimmer of the snow, the shine of the icicles, and the over all brightness it brings once the storm is over can be breath taking.  And hard on your pictures if you are trying to capture it.  hope everyone out tsaking snow shots did as well as I did, what's more adventrous that a winter romp in the snow. Where even the adults turn back into kids.

Myself I spent more time trying to keep my camera dry and less worrying aobut how things came out.  Never a good way to shoot, and now with a few incedents of moisture problems seeking the right rain gear for my camera. So next time I can have fun and shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment