In the last few years I've taken some great trips. From cross country to just around the corner. Adventures and photography moments both. And I've blogged and archived things but not all my friends could see them there. So I set off to document my future adventures here for them all to see.
Places have revealed their beauty to myself and my lens. Fishing Boats and a local festival in New Bedford, MA. The red desert and rock formations of Sedona, AZ. The waters around Seattle, WA. The farm lands of central NY. And the monuments and nature with in a day trip of Washington, DC.
I'm not of professional photographer but i have the desire, almost addiction to take that perfect picture, to capture that moment I see as special in the world. From a single bee landing on a flower to an entire landscape in front of me.
And here I will try to share some of that, along with the adventure and nutty antics that often surround getting those shots.
No comments:
Post a Comment