Monday, March 16, 2009

Planning and research

I researched and planned a trip to Alaska for a decade, a little here a little there. As the trip became a reality I started trying to find more and more info. Often requesting things from websites, and often never receiving anything.


The best site I found was after most things for this trip were booked, save a hotel and activities. Alaska One was the best I came across, it provided me with a ton of information. It literally blew up my e-mail inbox with in 24 hours. I also received a phone call from one group and mail from others. It is amazing and everyone is helpful and excited to have you come to Alaska.


I had help from a travel agent that was irreplaceable in my planning. But for the rest of you who don't have that option try this site, it has stuff for every region of Alaska.


So far from the mailings I've received I have a list of six activities that I need to book soon and am really excited about. There is so much to do and see I hope I get to do a lot of them, but would not be opposed to a return trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment